Monday, January 3, 2011

New year, new blog format!

Hello online world!
Happy belated New Year :)

First off, I just want to say that I'M DONE WITH MY 365 PROJECT!!! I missed some days, but still always posted something to make up for it. I can't believe I did a full year, and it actually went by pretty quickly! Maybe I'll try doing another year, but it won't be 2011. hehehe

Secondly, I'm super excited about keeping this blog going but changing up the format. So, in the coming week I'll be redoing the look of the blog and I'll start posting links to interesting events in the area, or great artists that I enjoy, or any updates on what I've been up to professionally.
So, in the spirit of the new format I want to share an Etsy treasury that I'm participating in. It's a BNR treasury being hosted by the team EtsyExpats, which means it's a "Buy 'N Replace" so all the items are featured for sale and if you're an Etsy seller then once you purchase that item will immediately be replaced with one of yours! So check it out and buy something!

Till next time...
Natalia

No comments:

Post a Comment